Thursday, August 26, 2010

Finding Your Magic

Today I had the privilege of speaking at the Student Village Women's leadership conference to the top 200 women graduates in the Western Cape. It was such an honour. Thank you Tarren for co-ordinating the event & the opportunity to speak.
I was invited to speak on FINDING YOUR MAGIC and discussed My Personal Leadership Magic. In a nutshell, what better way to spend an hour than discussing personal growth and leadership with beautiful young women who reminded me of me 20 years ago (crikes,.....really 20 years ago! oh yes!).
I left the ladies with thoughts around:
- don't postpone living
- make sure when you brush your pearlies at night that you can honestly say that you have made the most of your 24 hours
- Get comfortable, being uncomfortable
- If it doesn't scare you, it's not worth doing!
- and much more !
Thank you ladies.........remember authenticity - you are on the way up: so be nice to people on the way up...you may need them on your way down!

No comments:

Post a Comment